"The Footsteps of the Apostle Paul" with Dr. Frank Turek and Dr. Bob Cornuke
Join Frank Turek and Bob Cornuke (The Real Indiana Jones) as they follow in the footsteps of the Apostle Paul. See the stunning sites where Paul actually ministered, and experience his teachings like you never have before. You'll visit:
- Mars Hill in Athens where Paul preached the Gospel to the Greek Philosophers (Acts 17)
- Corinth where the Jews put Paul on trial before the Roman Proconsul Gallio (Acts 18) You'll see the Bema seat were Paul actually stood and the famous Erastus Inscription (Rom. 16:23).
- The Theater in Ephesus where Paul faced an angry mob for preaching the Gospel (Acts 19)
- Malta where Paul and Luke were shipwrecked (Acts 27): You'll see the real site of the shipwreck and the actual anchors from the ship!
- Rome where Paul was executed and buried. In Rome you'll also see evidence of the destruction of the Jewish Temple in 70 A.D.
This is an amazing hour that will fill your senses and give you new understanding and appreciation of Christianity's greatest apostle.
For more informatioin about the cruise visit: http://www.crossexamined.org/calendar_event.asp?d_ID=605