CURRICULUM Complete Set ... Faith to Be an Atheist
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 20 - 50||and pay only $89.95 each|
Save 23% off the retail price!
- Why I Still Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist - DVD Complete Series with Frank Turek, produced by ImpactApologetics.com
- I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist, Curriculum by Frank Turek and Chuck Winter, published by Apologia Press
- I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist paperback book by Norman Geisler and Frank Turek, published by Crossway Books
This Curriculum Set combines lectures by Dr. Turek with reading of the original book and lesson questions, assignments and tests to offer our most in-depth study of the current evidence for the Christian Worldview and answer the most common objections asked by atheists and skeptics. Logic, science and hard historical evidence are used in an informative and entertaining way to show why the Bible is true, and why it takes a lot more faith to be an atheist than a Christian.
- Does Truth Exist?
- Lesson 1 – The Road Runner Tactic
- Does God Exist?
- Lesson 2 - In the Beginning. . .
- Lesson 3 - Divine Design
- Lesson 4 - The Origin of Life
- Lesson 5 –What About Evolution?
- Lesson 6 - The Moral Law
- Are Miracles Possible?
- Lesson 7 – Signs of God or Gullibility?
- Is the New Testament True?
- Lesson 8 – Do we have an Accurate Copy?
- Lesson 9 - Did the New Testament Writers Tell the Truth? Part 1
- Lesson 10 - Did the New Testament Writers Tell the Truth? Part 2
- Lesson 11 – What Books Should be in the Bible?
- Lesson 12 – So What if it’s True?
Confused about what you should buy? click here.
For full descriptions of these individual products please see individual listings.
Also available is a less-detailed 12-week study Workbook - Why I Still Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
this is packed with so much great information and a challenging study guide. Easy to use.
I'm still digesting this material. It's really good and the presentation on the videos is very good. The book is well written and has more information. I'm planning to teach this in a small group setting in the future, so I'll be getting the student books later. Well done Frank!
Buy it all, put together a small group, go through the materials, teach and disciple others. This has been an eye opening experience for me and has really deepened my faith in Jesus Christ. The world is full of lost people.
Have looked at 100's of products on apologetics, this is one of the best. Highly reccomend
Has really increased my faith and empowered me on many levels.
The series is produced at a level that middle school students will be engaged and enlightened, and yet, it is comprehensive to the extent that seasoned apologists will be challenged.
Very impressed with the amount of information available in this book. Great resource for beginning apologist or anyone seeking answers to the basic questions of forming your world view.
I appreciate the time and order of this presentation. It goes into the different areas of apologetics in a manner that makes it easy to remember.
I also am impressed with the course study. I am always looking to increase the growth of those of us who evangelize in the marketplace.
Have just begun to study the curriculum (though I have been engrossed in the NRB programs) and I have found my true calling. I enjoy Dr. Tureks' candor, knowledge and enthusiasm for the material and can't wait until I am prepared (God willing) to launch my own ministry. You have taken all the points I have collected over the years with my own attempts at apologetics and combined and refined them with so much more into a cogent and coherent logical line of thought that would leave any thinking atheist speechless. I am looking forward to the CIA as soon as I am ready. Thank you gentlemen and may the Lord of Glory continue to bless and protect you as you serve Him faithfully in your ministry. Peace be with you all.