CURRICULUM Complete Set ... Faith to Be an Atheist
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 20 - 50||and pay only $89.95 each|
NOTE: This item is currently out-of-stock with the publisher. Their new printing is due back in stock about May 28.
Save 23% off the retail price!
- Why I Still Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist - DVD Complete Series with Frank Turek, produced by ImpactApologetics.com
- I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist, Curriculum by Frank Turek and Chuck Winter, published by Apologia Press
- I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist paperback book by Norman Geisler and Frank Turek, published by Crossway Books
This Curriculum Set combines lectures by Dr. Turek with reading of the original book and lesson questions, assignments and tests to offer our most in-depth study of the current evidence for the Christian Worldview and answer the most common objections asked by atheists and skeptics. Logic, science and hard historical evidence are used in an informative and entertaining way to show why the Bible is true, and why it takes a lot more faith to be an atheist than a Christian.
- Does Truth Exist?
- Lesson 1 – The Road Runner Tactic
- Does God Exist?
- Lesson 2 - In the Beginning. . .
- Lesson 3 - Divine Design
- Lesson 4 - The Origin of Life
- Lesson 5 –What About Evolution?
- Lesson 6 - The Moral Law
- Are Miracles Possible?
- Lesson 7 – Signs of God or Gullibility?
- Is the New Testament True?
- Lesson 8 – Do we have an Accurate Copy?
- Lesson 9 - Did the New Testament Writers Tell the Truth? Part 1
- Lesson 10 - Did the New Testament Writers Tell the Truth? Part 2
- Lesson 11 – What Books Should be in the Bible?
- Lesson 12 – So What if it’s True?
Confused about what you should buy? click here.
For full descriptions of these individual products please see individual listings.
Also available is a less-detailed 12-week study Workbook - Why I Still Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
The series is produced at a level that middle school students will be engaged and enlightened, and yet, it is comprehensive to the extent that seasoned apologists will be challenged.
Very impressed with the amount of information available in this book. Great resource for beginning apologist or anyone seeking answers to the basic questions of forming your world view.
I appreciate the time and order of this presentation. It goes into the different areas of apologetics in a manner that makes it easy to remember. I also am impressed with the course study. I am always looking to increase the growth of those of us who evangelize in the marketplace.
Have just begun to study the curriculum (though I have been engrossed in the NRB programs) and I have found my true calling. I enjoy Dr. Tureks' candor, knowledge and enthusiasm for the material and can't wait until I am prepared (God willing) to launch my own ministry. You have taken all the points I have collected over the years with my own attempts at apologetics and combined and refined them with so much more into a cogent and coherent logical line of thought that would leave any thinking atheist speechless. I am looking forward to the CIA as soon as I am ready. Thank you gentlemen and may the Lord of Glory continue to bless and protect you as you serve Him faithfully in your ministry. Peace be with you all. In Christ, Danny Kain Vallejo, CA
Teaching a class from a text can be a "know the text" experience or it can be a "true learning experience that can be applied in your life" experience. We have students read the text and answr questions by using the DVD (one lecture at each class meeting) and the Curriculum question for each lesson segment. The information contained in the Curriculum is so "over the top" with important information that suppliments the text that it actually raises the whole learning experience to a much higher level. I have never seen a work done as well as the Curriculum.