The Footsteps of the Apostle Paul (DVD)
- Calculated at Checkout
- Mars Hill in Athens where Paul preached the Gospel to the Greek Philosophers (Acts 17)
- Corinth where the Jews put Paul on trial before the Roman Proconsul Gallio (Acts 18) You'll see the Bema seat were Paul actually stood and the famous Erastus Inscription (Rom. 16:23).
- The Theater in Ephesus where Paul faced an angry mob for preaching the Gospel (Acts 19)
- Malta where Paul and Luke were shipwrecked (Acts 27): You'll see the real site of the shipwreck and the actual anchors from the ship!
- Rome where Paul was executed and buried. In Rome you'll also see evidence of the destruction of the Jewish Temple in 70 A.D.
The video contains background shots and panoramas. The speakers explain the on- site significance and you may find yourself thinking about how strange it is that real human beings had treaded the ground there long ago. Made me want to go on a cruise like that! This documentary is a great way to zip across the globe to connect to Biblical space-time. Helps me to have mental pictures of tangible reality moving forward as I read the Bible and this DVD adds to the historicity of the faith. Pleasure to watch, indeed the shipwreck of Paul was a fascinating segment.