Was Jesus Intolerant?
The culture tells us we have to be “tolerant.” Should we be tolerant? Sometimes yes, but sometimes it’s a sin to be tolerant! In fact, Jesus was intolerant.
What? Yes, hard to believe but true. If you want the details, watch this sermon that Frank presented to over 22,000 people at Saddleback church.
You see answers to:
- Should Christians judge? If so, how?
- What was Jesus intolerant of?
- Why love is greater than tolerance
- Why it's unloving to tolerate evil.
- What is the headline of the entire Bible?
- What will be the headline of your life?
- Will God send me to Hell if I don't believe in Jesus?