Standing in the Lion’s Den: How to be a Daniel in Today’s Culture
A 13 Part DVD series with Dr. Frank Turek
Join Dr. Frank Turek on a wild ride through the book of Daniel. You’ll not only dive deeply into some of the most famous stories in the entire Bible, you’ll learn practical ways to apply emulate one of the greatest leaders in all of history. The 13 fascinating lessons are:
- 1. Daniel 1: Remaining Unstained by the World
- 2. Daniel 2: The Coming Kingdoms
- 3. Daniel 3: Standing in the Fiery Furnace
- 4. Daniel 4: Humbled by Power, Money or Sex
- 5. Daniel 5: The Handwriting on the Wall
- 6. Daniel 6: Daniel in the Lion’s Den
- 7. Daniel 7: The Beast Judged by the Son of Man
- 8. Daniel 8: Truth will be Thrown to the Ground
- 9. Daniel 9: An Incredible Prophecy about the Messiah
- 10. Was the Temple Really Where the Dome of the Rock is Now?
- 11. Daniel 10-11: The Final Vision: Armageddon
- 12. Daniel 12: The Resurrection and Coming Rest
- 13. What’s Wrong with the World (and what can you do about it)?
In addition to the book of Daniel, Frank recommends that you supplement this study with an insightful book by Dr. John Lennox called Against the Flow: The Inspiration of Daniel in an Age of Relativism.
Each episode is about 58 minutes.
Dr. Frank Turek is a dynamic speaker and award-winning author or coauthor of three books: I Don’t have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, Correct, Not Politically Correct, Legislating Morality andStealing From God. As the President of CrossExamined.org, Frank impacts young and old alike at colleges, high schools and churches with hard yet entertaining evidence for Christianity. He hosts a hour long TV program each week called I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist that is broadcast on DirecTV Channel 378 (the NRB Network). His radio program called CrossExamined with Frank Turek airs on 144 stations. Frank also writes a column for Townhall.com and has appeared on many TV and radio programs including: The O’Reilly Factor, Hannity and Colmes, Faith under Fire, Politically Incorrect, The Bible Answerman, and Focus on the Family. He has debated atheist Christopher Hitchens twice. A former Aviator in the U.S. Navy, Frank has a Masters from George Washington University and a Doctorate in Apologetics from Southern Evangelical Seminary.