FEARLESS FAITH WITH DR. MIKE ADAMS, DR. FRANK TUREK AND DET. J. WARNER WALLACE
Spending $100,000 on college where your children will be indoctrinated into atheism? Consider spending some time and money inoculating them with the truth about Christianity.
The Christian faith is being strongly challenged from nearly every segment of society, from the college classroom to the corporate boardroom. In fact, college professors are five times more likely to be atheists than the general public, and more than half of professors have unfavorable feelings toward Evangelical Christians. Add to this, a barrage of “sensitivity training,” politically correct indoctrination and peer pressure both at school and in the workplace, and we have a perfect storm, toxic to faith. Unfortunately, most students and adults go into that hostile environment unarmed and unprepared. That’s why the Fearless Faith teaching is essential!
FEARLESS FAITH is a set for students and adults to help you become fearless about your Christian beliefs, whether it is at the water cooler at work, over dinner with your family, or in a classroom that’s hostile to Christianity. You will learn practical and invaluable helps including:
- What’s the one essential critical thinking skill you need to be fearless in your faith?
- How should you respond when professors or co-workers challenge your faith?
- What are the four most important questions to ask unbelievers?
- I Don’t Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist (and the cold case evidence for Christianity)
- How can you resist sexual totalitarianism?
- How do we know Jesus really rose from the dead?
- What can you do when the university tries to close down your Christian club, or prevent your Christian speaker from speaking on campus?
- Answering the four toughest objections to Christianity
- How to combat campus speech codes and other unconstitutional policies
- Why atheists need God to make their case
- The Top Ten Apps you must have on your smartphone
- And much more!
The Fearless Faith Instructors
- Dr. Frank Turek, President of CrossExamined.org, TV and Radio host, and author or coauthor of several books including the bestselling I Don’t Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist, Stealing from God, and Correct, Not Politically Correct. Click here for full bio.
- Dr. Mike Adams, Professor of Criminology at the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, and author of several books including Letters to a Young Progressive: How to Avoid Wasting Your Life Protesting Things You Don’t Understand. Click here for full bio.
- J. Warner Wallace, Cold Case Homicide Detective who has been profiled four times on NBC’s Dateline for his work on solving murder cases that are decades old. Jim is also the author of the critically acclaimed Cold Case Christianity and the forthcoming God’s Crime Scene. Click here for full bio.
Contains nearly 7 hours including:
Disc 1 -
Why You Need a Fearless Faith with Frank Turek (41 minutes)
12 Step Plan (Part 1) with Mike Adams (48 minutes)
Cold Case Reliability with J. Warner Wallace (66 minutes)
Q & A with Mike Adams, Frank Turek and J. Warner Wallace (20 minutes)
Disc 2 -
I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist with Frank Turek (49 minutes)
12 Step Plan (Part 2) with Mike Adams (46 minutes)
Cold Case Resurrection with J. Warner Wallace (49 minutes)
Disc 3 -
Stealing From God with Frank Turek (59 minutes)
Q & A with Mike Adams, Frank Turek and J. Warner Wallace (40 minutes)