How to Interpret Your Bible - INSTRUCTOR Study Guide
- Calculated at Checkout
Bulk discount rates
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
|Buy 10 - 20||and pay only $10.99 each|
|Buy 21 - 30||and pay only $9.99 each|
|Buy 31 or above||and pay only $8.99 each|
The complete How to Interpret Your Bible Series TEACHER Study Guide
Have you ever heard a sermon on how to interpret the Bible? A presentation in a Sunday school? Small group? On Christian radio or TV?
Few have. Yet, if we are going to make the most out of lives both now and into eternity, what could be more important than properly understanding God’s Word? That’s why we put together this twelve-part study. In it, we’ll discover:
- What is the Bible all about?
- Should we take the Bible literally?
- How does the Old Testament apply to us today?
- How NOT to Interpret the Bible (The Top Ten Mistakes)
- What is the easiest way to discover the right interpretation? STOP!
- How to Interpret problem passages
- What do you need to know before interpreting the Bible?
- What translation should we use?
- If the Bible is clear, then why are there so many denominations?
There’s nothing more important following God’s will in your life. And for that, you have to properly interpret and apply His Word.
This is a companion instructor study guide, so you will also need to purchase the DVD series. The instructor version is a mirror copy of the student study guide with the answers filled in.
Coordinating pieces include: DVDs, Teacher Study Guide, Student Study Guide