See Frank Turek present a reasonable case against same-sex marriage without using the Bible.
Issues/questions that will be addressed include:
- Why traditional marriage is our national immune system and must be protected.
- Why should the government support traditional marriages but not same-sex marriages?
- How will same-sex marriages hurt traditional marriages?
- How will same-sex marriage hurt children?
- How will same-sex marriages hurt you, the average citizen?
- How will same-sex marriages hurt homosexuals?
- Why this isn't a case of unjustified discrimination.
- Why this isn't a matter of equal rights or bigotry.
- Why "being born that way" is not the issue.
- Why this isn't equivalent to race or inter-racial marriage.
Approximately 60 minutes. This DVD also includes another one-hour DVD Kerby Anderson: Bioethics in the 21st Century.
Available in CD, DVD, MP3, and PowerPoint.
The DVD also includes another one-hour DVD Kerby Anderson: Bioethics in the 21st Century. Keywords: M0520, D0502B, CD0520, Turek, homosexuality, gay, same sex marriage, ethics, moral, morals, morality, The Case Against Same-Sex Marriage without Using the Bible - Frank Turek
Great material, wide variety of approaches. Doesn't rely on Scripture but logic, thereby making the argument applicable to non-Christians, too.
Brilliant answers to tough questions
concise with answers that have research to back them up.....not just rhetoric