The complete How to Interpret Your Bible Series on DVD
Have you ever heard a sermon on how to interpret the Bible? A presentation in a Sunday school? Small group? On Christian radio or TV?
Few have. Yet, if we are going to make the most out of lives both now and into eternity, what could be more important than properly understanding God’s Word? That’s why we put together this twelve-part series. In it, we’ll discover:
- What is the Bible all about?
- Should we take the Bible literally?
- How does the Old Testament apply to us today?
- How NOT to Interpret the Bible (The Top Ten Mistakes)
- What is the easiest way to discover the right interpretation? STOP!
- How to Interpret problem passages
- What do you need to know before interpreting the Bible?
- What translation should we use?
- If the Bible is clear, then why are there so many denominations?
There’s nothing more important than following God’s will in your life. And for that, you have to properly interpret and apply His Word. Using the companion study guide will help make sure that you’ll be able to remember and apply the critical insights Frank will show you in this series.
Contains 12 video sessions about 55 minutes each.
Want to use this series as a study? Coordinating pieces include: DVDs, Teacher Study Guide, Student Study Guide