Oh, Why Didn't I Say That? The Hiddenness of God: Why Isn't God More Obvious?
- Calculated at Checkout
“Oh, Why Didn’t I Say That?”
How to Answer the Toughest Questions About Christianity Gracefully
The Hiddenness of God: Why Isn’t God More Obvious?
In these three episodes Frank Turek & Ted Wright explore one of the most perplexing questions which is often posed against Theism - “Why doesn’t God make His existence more obvious?” Some have argued that if God truly loved everyone and desired that they know Him, then He would somehow make belief in His existence much easier to people. The question is not new. In fact, it has been pondered by great Christian thinkers such as St. Augustine, Martin Luther, Blaise Pascal, Soren Kierkegarrd, C.S. Lewis and Ravi Zacharias. Because this is such an important question, Frank and Ted cover it in three full episodes. They address:
- How Do We Define God?
- What Can We Learn by the great Christian thinkers on the Hiddenness of God?
- How God’s Word can shed light on God’s “hiddenness”
- How much is the “hiddenness of God” issue our creation?
- How does God reveal Himself?
- Why isn’t God more obvious?
The answers may surprise you.