A 12 week course
Why I Still Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist, Student Workbook
By: Frank Turek
The teacher version of the companion workbook to be used with Frank Turek’s DVD series Why I Still Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist. This study will prepare you to defend you Christian faith with boldness and effectiveness. During this course, you will march logically to the inescapable truths of the Christian faith.
You will learn:
- The Road Runner Tactic-- A fun way to refute relativism and other nonsensical ideas.
- Three powerful arguments for God without opening the Bible.
- Scientific evidence for the Bible's greatest miracle!
- Ten reasons we know the New Testament writers told the truth.
- Embarrassing details that no one would have made up!
- Why it takes more faith not to believe in the Resurrection of Jesus!
- How Jesus claimed and proved to be God.
- Why no other "gospels" should be in the Bible.
- And MUCH more!
This is a companion study, so you will also need to purchase the DVD series. This study is based on the video series and does not require the reading of the book.
Good for Sunday school classes (adult and youth) and small groups that want to learn why it takes a lot more faith to be an Atheist than a Christian!
Format: Spiralbound softcover. 116pp.
Vendor: CrossExamined Press
kwords: 9781935495840, Apologetics, god, exist, atheism, atheist, bible, Chuck Winter, design, teleological, evolution, id, Frank Turek, exist, atheism, atheist, suffering, evil, problem of, apologia, logic, truth, philosophy, curriculum, religion, religions, world religions, Geisler, I Don't Have Eough Faith to Be an Atheist
Confused about what you should buy? click here.